Monday, March 16, 2009

Product of America

So we've officially been here a month now, and I know I need to blog more . . .
In the meantime, and while I wait for something interesting to happen, I'll show you our house.

We live in the intern house for Fundacion Paraguaya (Nick's Kiva partner organization) with a few other non-interns. Life is super easy and we love it!

We even have a huge grocery store, with everything you could ever want and wayyyy cheaper, that's just a block and a half from our house.

So . . . you can imagine our surprise when, one day, we stumbled into another grocery store about 7 blocks away and found this:

Yes, an "Prod. Americanos" or American Products aisle! We thought we had access to everything we could ever want . . . but that was until we realized we could have been having Jiff and A1 sauce!

Upon returning to our quaint little casa, Nick decided to mix his favorite Paraguayan and American activities together . . .

What a great Saturday :-)

No comments: